Wednesday, March 2, 2011

mOnEy...


money....!!!!!
everything need money...
if we don't have money don't dream we can buy anything we want
lately my family is totally broke...
nah....!!!not totally but not enough...
mybe its early of the year..so need to pay everything...
from bills...credit card..astro...and even..
FOR FOOD...
the one who got this problem is my MOM...
i can feel the burden...
i want to help her but i do not have money..i even
start working yet...
huh....my brothers...just forget about them..
i feel so sorry to my mom...
mybe she is messy now...
she hope that she can win RM20000000
i said to her don't hope so much...
i doesn't want her to eager about that cash...
huh...i just pray that the GOD can help my family going through 
this problem..thats all i want...


No comments: