Wednesday, March 23, 2011

the RESULT.....

i just went to the school...
i don't know what to say....
ok...
i start from the morning...
as usual  i wake up late...
then after breakfast i get ready to go to my school...
i feel really nervous that time...
only GOD know how i feel...
then after my teacher give my exam result..
i don't feel anything....
i don't cry...or feel sad with my result...
i'm just say...'oh'....
ok...
my bestfriends..they get a better result from me...
yet..i don't feel nothing...!!!
my dad see my result...
he say nothing....
but i know how he feel...
sorry dad...
i disappointed you...
now i'm thinking what i gonna do with my result...
can i go a further study???....
now...
i let myself choose the path...
the right and the best path i can go...

MY SPM RESULT..

MALAY LANGUAGE                                                              A+ 
ENGLISH                                                                                 B
PENDIDIKAN ISLAM                                                          A+
HISTORY                                                                                 A+
MATHEMATICS                                                                    A-
ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS                                       C
PHYSICS                                                                                  C+
CHEMISTRY                                                                           B+
BIOLOGY                                                                                 B+
ENGLISH FOR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY          B+ 



No comments: