Saturday, May 7, 2011

Even if i have that chance..



this song MAKE ME FEEL HOW WE LOVE SOMEONE
BUT WE DON'T HAVE A CHANCE TO SAY IT..
i look into myself in this song
its really hard to confess 
i just look at him and do nothing
but my heart said thousand of 
'I LOVE U'
until the day he left me...
i'm just do nothing n cry like an idiot..
how can i let him go like that..
maybe i feel so regret right now
but to love him..
see him do very hard to success..
make me realize that
what i'm doing right now can't help him nothing..
i will..no i need to support him till the end..
even he didn't know how much i love him...
i 'll do anything for him..
till the end of my life...
I LOVE YOU FOREVER...
this song..i dedicate to him...


eng sub for this song:-

I've waited for so long
I've hurt so much
As much as the traces left by that long time
I've longed for you

Tired footsteps have brought me to your side,
though I know there's nothing I can do

* (chorus)
Saying I love you
are words my heart has always shouted
Saying I love you
are words I've repeated, behind you
Saying I love you
are words I couldn't say, afraid you'd run away
I love you
so much that I'm afraid
I love you

Like the stars in the night sky,
always visible
but unable to be approached or touched
That must be my fate, to watch over you

Waiting for you every day, foolishly looking forward to it
I harbor hopes that have grown

* (chorus)

I'll confess, I love you as much as today
If I could only live one day, I'd want to be by your side
I'll confess
I'll say the words now
I love you


No comments: